Corning Credit Union is committed to making a difference in the communities we serve. In addition to our passion for community service, we proudly support initiatives and programs implemented by 501c3 organizations that demonstrate the need for financial
assistance and are local to our members and teammates.
Our key focus areas include opportunities that promote and bolster:
- Youth education that builds an understanding of basic financial principles, with a goal of helping students create sound financial habits for life
- Financial education programs benefiting disadvantaged or underserved families and demographics
All inquiries for sponsorships, contributions, and donations that meet the criteria above will be carefully reviewed by a committee of CCU representatives on a case-by-case basis within 30 days of receipt. While we would like to provide financial support toward every cause, please understand that we are not able to accommodate every request we receive.
When submitting a community support request, you must include the following:
- Sponsorship/donation request letter or form
- W-9 for organization requesting support
- Name of the non-profit and proof of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
- Event description, including date, location, and time
- How financial support will be allocated
- Amount requested/Sponsorship levels
- Deadline for donation
- Contact information
Please send your request and the required information above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to Community Support, Corning Credit Union, P.O. Box 1450 Corning, NY 14830.
If you have any questions about our Community Support or eligibility, please contact us by email
or call 800-677-8506.