Commercial Mortgage Loans
Corning Credit Union provides businesses with loans for new construction, purchase, remodeling, expansion, or refinancing.
Commercial Mortgage Loan:
- Financing for purchases, refinances, or refurbishing owner-occupied property.
- Financing for non-owner-occupied and investment property.
- No prepayment penalties
- Financing up to 80% of real estate value
- Construction loan converts to a traditional mortgage.
- Funds can be used to purchase land or to pay off existing liens on the land.
- Funds can be used to cover the cost of construction.
- Restrictions: available only in certain areas.
At a minimum, the following documents are needed to apply for a loan:
Business loan application
Personal financial statement for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for the business
- Additional information, as requested
To view additional business loan options,
Please Note: To apply and receive a loan for your business through Corning Credit Union, you must be a CCU business member. Not a business member yet?
Here is what you need to get started.
Loan approval is subject to lending guidelines and credit qualifications.