Features of All Axcess Checking
Checking Made Simple
Life is complicated enough. Managing your money doesn’t have to be. That’s why we created All Axcess Checking, a checking account with the needs of our members in mind. It’s simple, easy, and convenient to use.
All Axcess Checking offers:
- ATM fees refunded up to $30 per qualification period.
- No fees or minimum balance requirements.
- Online and mobile features make it easy to access your account from virtually anywhere.
- Unlimited transactions at CCU ATMs.
Find an ATM near you
- Available for younger members who are 16 or older.
All you have to do is:
- Receive your
statements online by the last day of the qualification period.
- Have at least 12 CCU Visa® credit or check card purchases posted to your account each qualification period.
- The qualification period runs from the 26th of the month through the 25th of the following month.
Protects your checking account from insufficient funds by automatically transferring funds, in the event of an overdraft.
Can transfer funds in two ways:
- From savings ($3 fee per item).
- From Visa® by a cash advance.
Enhanced Overdraft Protection (EOP)
Works in conjunction with overdraft protection to prevent paper checks, ACH (automated clearing house) and recurring debit card transactions from being returned for insufficient funds. In the event you exhaust all other overdraw protection options that
apply to your account, the Credit Union may, under our Enhanced Overdraft Protection attempt to pay qualifying transaction(s), when possible, and charge you an EOP fee. This will place your checking account in the negative up to a limit, as determined by the Credit
Union. Your EOP limit is subject to change at the discretion of the Credit Union.
- Available to members in good standing, age 18 and older.
- There is a $32 charge for each item cleared using EOP.