Deposit checks easily and securely to your business account anytime, anywhere for free using Mobile Check Deposit through our mobile banking app. Getting started is easy! All you need is your mobile device or tablet, our free mobile banking app, and a
Don’t have a smartphone or tablet?
You can always deposit checks easily and securely using your computer scanner and our digital banking service. This option allows you to use remote deposit capture technology to make deposits to your account from the convenience of your office or home.
To deposit checks using your computer scanner:
- Endorse your checks and include “For CCU Mobile Deposit Only”
- Log into your digital banking account
- Click on the three "More" dots at the bottom of the left navigation menu
- Select “Check Deposit”
- Choose the account where you would like the deposit to be placed
- IF THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE CHECK HAS ALREADY BEEN SCANNED, load the images
- If the front and back of the check has NOT been scanned, click on the three "more options" vertical dots at the right of the upper menu and follow the instructions to select your scanner, enter the total deposit amount, and scan your checks
Other Helpful Tips:
- Scanners must be TWAIN compliant (most newer scanners come with this software already installed). For best results, recommended scanners include multi-purpose, small footprint, duplexing HP, Canon or Dell devices.
- While we don’t need to receive your physical checks, we recommend keeping them in a safe place for 60 days after depositing using Business Check Deposit.
- Some checks may require additional review before they are processed. If your deposit requires review and is made Monday-Friday before 4 p.m. ET, it will be reviewed by the end of the business day. If the deposit is made on Monday-Friday after 4 p.m.
ET, it will be reviewed on the next business day.
- Some common reasons checks are held for review include: fields or characters on a check image that are difficult to read, missing or illegible signatures, or a duplicate check image.
Corning Credit Union does not charge a fee for using Business Check Deposit; however, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Members must satisfy certain criteria to qualify. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.